High quality of our translations comes from the work of an experienced and well-organized team and the use of technologies for organizing the translation process, which result in fast and quality translations in line with our clients’ needs!
The main factors for ensuring the high quality of translations are TRANSLATORS and PROOFREADERS
We have a main group of translators and proofreaders who work under exclusive contracts with us. This group consists of more than 50 translators working with the most frequent world languages. All of them meet the following requirements:
- Mandatory background in Philology
- At least 3 years of work experience with positively evaluated translation samples and references
- Additional courses in specific areas of expertise
There is also a vast group of freelance translators who are experts in specific subject matters. Those translators work under separate contracts and on certain projects. All freelance translators meet the same requirements as our main group of translators.
Working with translators and proofreaders includes:
1) Regular evaluation of the quality of their work and performance
– Random checks of translation quality by third parties;
– Feedback from clients on every project in a form of a questionnaire which includes categories such as terminology, language quality- spelling and grammar, presentation of the final product, deadlines, etc.)
2) Training the translators and proofreaders who work with our company to use the latest techniques, new terminology, etc.
3) Assigning a group of translators and proofreaders for every individual project (professionals who specialize and have experience in the relevant subject matter)